The Great Questions You Must Answer
This sermon was preached by Jimmy Swaggart on April 29, 1983 at the Dallas Convention Center during the Dallas Texas Crusade where over 9,000 people attended each service. This sermon message is taken from John 18:28-33 and includes music from Janet Paschal, John Starnes, Milo Herrick, and Jimmy Swaggart.
29. Pilate then went out unto them, and said, What accusation bring ye against this man?
30. They answered and said unto him, If he were not a malefactor, we would not have delivered him up unto thee.
31. Then said Pilate unto them, Take ye him, and judge him according to your law. The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death:
32. That the saying of Jesus might be fulfilled, which he spake, signifying what death he should die.
33. Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews? John 18:28-33
“What accusation bring ye against this man?”
5 questions that Pilate asked of the Jews. These are the same questions that you must answer today.
1. What accusation bring ye against this man?
2. Are you the King of the Jews?
3. What is Truth?
4. Where do you come from?
5. What shall I do with Jesus?
…in just a few moments the Christ of Glory will speak to your heart and say “I want your soul”…