The Place of Surrender, The Price of Surrender, and The Peace of Surrender
This powerful, two-part message, was preached by Jimmy Swaggart in 1990 at Family Worship Center in Baton Rouge, LA during a Camp Meeting service. This message is taken from Luke 22:39-46 and includes music from the FWC Resurrection Choir and special singers.
40. And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation.
41. And he was withdrawn from them about a stone’s cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,
42. Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.
43. And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.
44. And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
45. And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow,
46. And said unto them, Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. Luke 22:39-46
This program includes a brief update on the Russian Telecast. At the time, the Russian Telecast was airing to over 75 million people.
Special music includes “Through It All”, an instrumental featuring Dwight Jones and his harmonica
Watch the song here